All available stock items such as Accessories (Bulbs, flex, ceiling roses etc.) will be packed and shipped within 3 days of order placement. The shipping is priced at £11.50 (UK mainland) for next working day delivery.
All ‘made to order’ items such as Pendants, Clusters, Wall Lights (including Custom items) or Bespoke items have a lead time of 4-8 weeks depending on styles and we contact customers prior to dispatch to organise shipping dates. Shipping for all these products are included in the price, for deliveries with DPD in the UK mainland. Outsized items or heavy bulk orders may have an additional charge, see below. Bank holidays, national holidays and peak seasonal shipping periods will produce longer delivery times.
DELIVERY IN UK
- We use DPD Next Working Day as standard for delivery in the UK before close of business the following working day.
- We confirm your order by email as soon as it is placed.
- DPD sends you confirmation by text or email when we enter your order and a reference number so you can track your order.
- DPD's 'Predict' service provides you with a one hour delivery window, notified by text and email, so you don't have to wait all day.
- DPD's 'Follow My Parcel' service means you can watch your delivery on a real-time map, accurate to a final 15 minute time slot.
UK SPECIAL DELIVERY SERVICE
Large orders, heavy or bulky outsized bespoke items are not eligible for next day delivery and some items require specialist delivery services which may be an additional cost. These orders are sent via a dedicated van in the UK and price is dependent on size and destination. If your order falls into this bracket we will let you know and quote prior to your order. Once you have placed your order, our team will contact you to help or arrange delivery when ready.
- We use DHL for European deliveries with a 3-5 day service as standard. Price will be calculated at checkout.
- We ship to 33 European countries - if you can't see your country on the list please get in contact with us via email@example.com.
- Due to Brexit restrictions for all customers outside the UK, all prices shown are exclusive of any local taxes and import duties which may be due. Please note that you will be required to pay any such taxes and duties before the authority releases your goods to you. Rothschild & Bickers cannot be held responsible for the payment of any such taxes and duties nor any loss incurred by you as a result. Customs may inspect goods prior to delivery, which may cause delays. Please provide a valid recipient telephone number to avoid any further delays. This number may be required by local customs and delivery agents.
WORLDWIDE INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- We currently cannot process webshop orders from outside of the UK/Europe - however please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order and we can organise shipping for you.
- Price depends on destination, size of order and weight of shipment. Once you email us your desired products then we can quote for shipping before placing your order.
- We can organise shipping documents on request (COD and stamped invoices from the Chamber of Commerce), these have additional set charges. Please let us know if you need this paperwork to clear customs, this is the responsibility of the importer.
- All prices are exclusive of any local taxes and import duties which may be due. Please note that you may be required to pay any such taxes and duties before the authority releases your goods to you. Rothschild & Bickers cannot be held responsible for the payment of any such taxes and duties nor any loss incurred by you as a result. Customs may inspect goods prior to delivery, which may cause delays. Please provide a valid recipient telephone number to avoid any further delays. This number may be required by local customs and delivery agents.
Please double check your shipping address and notify us if any changes need to be made. Incorrect details can cause major shipping delays and often lead to work being sent back to our studio and re-shipping charges applied. We will not be responsible for delays in supplying the products which are caused by you not providing us with the information we need.
We have an excellent shipping track record, but in case of breakages, damage or loss during transit, all orders are insured by us and we will be happy to replace your order in full if the damage is reported within 5 business days of receipt. Please notify us immediately at email@example.com with your order number, tracking number and any other details so we can file a claim, an image is very useful.
I HAVE ORDERED MORE THAN ONE ITEM, WILL THEY ARRIVE TOGETHER?
Multiple items will usually be delivered together. To give an example, if you have ordered two items and one is due to arrive at our warehouse at a later date, we will wait until both items are available before shipping the whole order.
If you would like multiple items in the same order to be shipped separately, please contact our team. We may charge for the additional shipment, depending on the circumstances. If you require items to be sent to different addresses, please complete one order for each address.