Terms and conditions
ABOUT OUR TERMS
These terms, together with any other referenced documents (Terms and Conditions) shall apply when you purchase any product(s) (Products) through the www.rothschildbickers.com website, or in the Rothschild & Bickers showroom/workshop or by phone within the UK and/or EU/ worldwide.
- These Terms explain how you may use the www.rothschildbickers.com website and purchase any products and services from Rothschild & Bickers Ltd.
- The Website is operated and owned by Rothschild & Bickers Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered company number 8413128, VAT No. GB 161 075 922. Our registered address is Unit 7 Great Northern Works, Hartham Lane, Hertford, Hertfordshire SG14 1QN. You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site or purchasing any items from us.
- By accessing or using the website or otherwise indicating your consent (at showroom or at the workshop), you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the website immediately and cease to purchase our products online or in person at the showroom/workshop.
These Terms and Conditions set out: Your legal rights and responsibilities, our legal rights and responsibilities and certain key information required by law.
The laws of England and Wales govern these Conditions and all disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please read these Terms and Conditions before you buy anything on the website and check that these Terms and Conditions contain nothing that you are unwilling to agree to. If you do not understand anything contained within these Terms and Conditions and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions without notice to you. Changes will apply to orders placed at the time of, or any time thereafter, such change. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions and see if any changes have been made.
In these terms and conditions, the words and expressions below have the following meanings:
- “We”, “us” and “our” means Rothschild & Bickers Limited.
- “You” and “your” means the customer.
- "Conditions" means these terms and conditions.
- “Site or website” means the Rothschild & Bickers website www.rothschildbickers.com
- “Product(s)” means any Rothschild & Bickers product(s).
- “Workshop” the Rothschild & Bickers workshop at Great Northern Works, Hertford SG14 1QN.
- “Showroom” the Rothschild & Bickers shop at 62A Cross Street, Islington, London N1 2BA
- “Standard” means all our lighting, clusters, wall lights, accessories, fixtures and fittings in colours and finishes available for sale as seen on the website.
- “Made to order” applies to all pendants, wall lights, customised items and bespoke orders. These items are only made as ordered and take between 4-8 weeks depending on the design. Our accessories are stocked items and not made to order.
- “Custom” means all standard products that have been customised with changes in glass colour, flex style and finish, metal finish and size. These items are made to order.
- “Bespoke” means items that are not within our standard ranges of pendants or fittings (e.g large multiple ceiling plates). These items are designed and made to order specifically for a customer.
- “Accessories” means all our ceiling roses, flex, bulbs, fringe and hooks available for sale as seen on the website. It also includes sample packs.
- “Wall lights” means all wall mounted lighting in our lighting ranges as seen on the website.
- “Clusters” means groups of standard pendants that are wired onto our standard 3 & 5 drop ceiling plates (these can be selected from our cluster ranges on the website or customised ).
- “Samples” means prototype sample lights or finishes that are given or loaned to customer.
Your order becomes binding as soon as we have accepted it. All orders are subject to availability.
We rely on the accuracy of the information you provide. As such, please provide accurate and complete measurements/specifications for customised and bespoke “made to order” items. This is particularly important for any clusters of pendants (drop heights, ceiling fixing).
You are responsible for checking and confirming that you are satisfied that all details and aspects of your order are correct and suitable for your requirements and specifications, including without limitation measurements, dimensions, product features, access and delivery.
We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company
BASIS OF SALE
All orders that you place on the website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The following is required to create a contract between you and us:
Please follow the on-screen instructions taking you through the process of placing an order on the website. By pressing "Pay now" on the "Checkout” page, you offer to buy the goods at the prices indicated and pay any applicable delivery charges.
An order acknowledgement email will be sent to you detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is merely an acknowledgement of your order and not an acceptance or confirmation of your order by Rothschild & Bickers Ltd.
Except for all custom and bespoke orders, the acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch of the products, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it. For orders of custom and bespoke orders, the acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will occur when you receive a confirmatory email from us, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it. Once we have accepted your order it becomes binding, subject to your rights of cancellation. Non-acceptance of an order by us may occur if:
- the ordered product is out of stock or unavailable
- we identify a pricing or product description error
- we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment; or if we consider the order to be fraudulent
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of:
- our withdrawing any product from this website regardless of whether or not that product has been sold
- removing or editing any materials or content on the website refusing to process a transaction
- unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To be eligible to purchase Products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this website under English law you must:
- be over 18 years of age;
- register by providing your real name, phone number, email address, payment details and other requested information;
- provide a valid delivery address (please note that PO box numbers, hotels and temporary accommodation addresses are not acceptable);
- pay using a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- A legally binding contract governing the purchase of products from us will arise at the time of you making payment for products in one of our Stores.
- Upon your In-Store Purchase being made, we will issue you with a receipt of purchase which evidences the price paid for Products and the date of such Purchase.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
The prices of all products offered for sale on the website are inclusive of VAT or any relevant applicable local tax. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date Rothschild & Bickers supply the product, Rothschild & Bickers will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
The price of goods are those applicable at the date of confirmation. All invoices are issued in pounds sterling (GBP) or Euros (EUR) and are payable in the currency in the invoice.
The total price displayed in the Shopping Cart includes shipping costs possibly applicable, which shall be indicated separately. In any event, Rothschild & Bickers shall seek your express consent to charge any additional cost.
The prices shown on the website and displayed in the Shopping Cart section upon confirmation by you of the order by pressing the Buy Button shall be charged to you, provided that the products ordered are available at that moment.
Rothschild & Bickers reserves the right to modify the prices of the products offered for sale on the website at any time without notice.
Rothschild & Bickers only accepts credit cards and the other payment methods expressly indicated on the website.
For the purposes of credit card payments, you confirm and warrant that you are the owner of the credit card used for the purchase and the accuracy of all the relevant data entered at the time of purchase, such as: credit card number, expiry date and, if applicable, the security code.
Transaction amounts shall be charged to you only following:
- the verification of the credit card data
- receipt from the company issuing the credit card used by you of the debit authorisation
- Rothschild & Bickers confirmation that the product is available and, in any event, after the order is ready to be processed.
No amount will be charged at the time of submission of the order.
- For the purposes of payment through other payment service providers, you confirm and warrant that you are the owner of the account used for the purchase.
- You shall only be charged the relevant transaction amounts after receipt of the Confirmation Email from Rothschild & Bickers
- Rothschild & Bickers must receive payment of the whole of the price of the goods ordered before any goods are dispatched or made available for collection.
- In the event you cannot be charged the amounts due for any reason whatsoever, the sale process shall be automatically terminated and the sale cancelled, and you shall be subsequently notified accordingly.
- In the event one or more products are unavailable and you have decided not to fully cancel the order, you shall only be charged the price of the available products and the possible related shipping costs.
- In the event of late or non-payment, Rothschild & Bickers has the right to charge interest in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- Rothschild & Bickers may not be able to process VAT refunds for international customers.
Trade accounts will only be assigned to the following customers and proof of a company registration number with relevant social media or website links required:
- Lighting Designers
- Interior Designers
- Electrical Distributor
- Building Contractors
- Project Specifiers
Payment terms will be agreed at the time of account opening. For proforma terms, stock will be allocated to you upon receipt of payment.
Trade order account holders are responsible to check their proforma or order confirmation and flag any discrepancies within 24 hours of receipt. If nothing is communicated within this time then Rothschild & Bickers will assume they are happy with the order. We will not be held responsible for anything received on the order confirmation that is discovered later as incorrect, cancellations will be at the discretion of Rothschild & Bickers.
For all payments, please reference your company name and the Rothschild & Bickers invoice number and job reference number, then send remittance advice to email@example.com
Rothschild & Bickers provides minimum recommended retail prices for all its products that need to be strictly adhered to.
All goods are sold on a firm sale basis, Rothschild & Bickers will not accept back any goods not required or sold by the trade account holder, unless otherwise agreed.
Risk of damage or loss of goods will transfer to the trade account holder on delivery or collection of the goods.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AND QUOTATIONS
Handblown glass is a natural material and as such there are natural variations in the colour, size and texture over which Rothschild & Bickers has no control and cannot guarantee that the products you receive will be exactly as the displayed product, website or catalogue image.
All of our lighting is individually hand-finished and there may be differences between batches. These will be more apparent if orders are placed at different times. As part of the design, some metalwork is hand-finished to appear distressed or brushed. This will vary between products and is not a defect.
Descriptions, illustrations and particulars of weight, size and performance made or given by Rothschild & Bickers in relation to goods are by way of general description and approximate only. They do not form part of the sales contract.
We reserve the right to make any change to the internal specifications of our products or minor external changes where necessary:
- to improve technical or other performance;
- to comply with British, European or international standards;
- where Rothschild & Bickers suppliers change the specification of the components incorporated into the goods.
Rothschild & Bickers retains title in all sample goods. Samples should be returned in the same condition they were received, fair wear and tear excepted. The customer is responsible for loss or damage to samples from when they are received by the customer to when they are received by Rothschild & Bickers.
Rothschild & Bickers reserves the right to change the specification without prior notification or public announcement.
Any typographical or other accidental error in any product description, illustration, particular, quotation, order acceptance, or other document shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Rothschild & Bickers Ltd.
Unless agreed in writing, all quotations issued by Rothschild & Bickers are valid for a period of 30 days from the day on which the quotation was issued.
Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’), require products to:
- be as described;
- be fit for purpose;
- be of satisfactory quality;
- match any sample that you have seen or examined prior to placing the Order.
Your legal rights if products are faulty. If a product does not comply with any of the requirements above, you will benefit from:
- the right to reject the product any time within 30 days of delivery of the product to you or your representative (or collection of product by you from our premises, as the case may be);
- the right to request a full or part replacement of all products within their warranty, from delivery of the products to you or your representative (or collection of product by you from our premises, as the case may be). If the products cannot be replaced within this time, you will likely be entitled to a full or part refund for the products.
- The warranties given above will not apply to defects that are due to fair wear and tear, accidental damage or failure by the customer or any third party to adhere to the company’s instructions or written recommendations. Any modifications made to the product by the customer will void the warranty.
We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss of profits or any other financial loss or damage arising out of defective, damaged, or wrongly delivered goods, over and above the value of the goods themselves.
Rothschild & Bickers has the right to cancel the contract where:
- one or more of the goods ordered was listed or quoted at an incorrect price due to a typographical, clerical or other accidental error;
- Rothschild & Bickers has insufficient stock to meet the order and obtaining or manufacturing the goods
is not commercially reasonable given the delivery date required by the customer; or it is not commercially reasonable to arrange delivery to the customer.
- If Rothschild & Bickers cancels the contract, it will notify the customer in writing and refund all payments as soon as possible but in any event within seven days of the cancellation.
- Rothschild & Bickers is not obliged to offer or pay any compensation for consequential losses or disappointment suffered as a result of its cancelling of the contract.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Since the majority of our products are made-to-order, customised, or bespoke, we generally are not a “return friendly” company unless they are faulty products. If this is the case we will offer a full refund including all shipping fees. However we do understand that things can happen out of your control and if approved, we will offer a refund on unused merchandise, minus a 25% restocking fee, excluding any shipping and handling costs. We are unable to accept returns on custom modifications, such as custom colors, wired ceiling plates, or on any special order item (any item or style not listed on our website).
We are happy to accept returns on all stock accessory products. Please note that domestic and International customers are responsible for the cost of shipping, duties, customs fees, and taxes on returned or exchanged accessories to Rothschild & Bickers Ltd. You must notify us if you wish to cancel your order or return any items within 14 days of receiving your order, and return such items within a further 14 days of this notification. All returns are subject to condition - see below
More in depth information regarding returns and refunds can be found here. If you require any further information not covered here, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1992 677 292
The products shall be delivered to the address indicated by you in the order. Your signature (the named party from order) shall be requested upon delivery of the products. This must be an adult.
- For security reasons, Rothschild & Bickers shall not process any order addressed to a post office box or accept any order that does not allow to identify the natural person held to be the recipient of the order and the relevant address.
- The products offered for sale on the website may only be purchased and delivered to addresses in the countries indicated on the website drop down menu. In light of the foregoing, any order entailing delivery outside of these countries shall be automatically rejected upon processing of the order.
- Goods are supplied for export from the United Kingdom. Rothschild & Bickers makes no representation and accepts no liability in relation to the export and import of the goods bought by the customer.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring the products can be exported and imported in accordance with the customer’s requirements. The customer is responsible for obtaining and meeting the administrative requirements and financial cost in relation to permits, licences, duties, taxes etc
- In the event you are subject to the application of shipping costs, such costs shall be indicated expressly and separately from any other cost or expense upon completion of the filling in of the order and prior to pressing the Buy Button.
- Rothschild & Bickers reserves the right to split an order into multiple shipments, according to the availability of the products. In this case, Rothschild & Bickers shall inform you by email and may either charge you for the products as and when these are shipped or as a single payment.
- As soon as the purchased product is shipped, you shall receive an email to the address indicated in the order. Such email shall contain a shipment tracking code.
- If the goods delivered are damaged, or incorrect goods are delivered, Rothschild & Bickers shall have no liability to the customer unless notified of the problem within five days of delivery.
- If the customer notifies Rothschild & Bickers of a problem in relation to faulty, damaged or incorrect goods and the problem is evidenced to the reasonable satisfaction of Rothschild & Bickers, we will do the following: to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to the Customer the amount paid for the relevant goods.
Alternatively, if the Products are to be delivered by courier “Special delivery” the following applies:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all products will fit into the home and that there is sufficient access for our delivery vehicle to reach the delivery address. Additional charges may apply in certain circumstances.
- Rothschild & Bickers reserves the right to charge for any special packaging, handling or delivery arrangements required by the customer.
- Once your lighting order is ready, we will email you to arrange a delivery date. Approximately two days before the agreed delivery date we will try to call, leave a voicemail message or send a text to confirm the agreed delivery date and estimated time of our arrival.
- Due to traffic and unforeseen circumstances that can arise, we cannot guarantee a delivery time but the driver will call you one hour prior to arrival.
- A courier will deliver to your location of choice, provided there is ample and safe access. Please assist us by clearing pathways and removing fragile items in advance of delivery. Depending on the scale of the item the driver may need assistance to carry the boxes on site, the customer service team will discuss this with you prior to delivery.
- Products must be carefully checked at time of delivery and signed for by an adult.
- Rothschild & Bickers will not be liable for the delay in installation caused by late or failed delivery of your items. The delivery lead time quoted in your order confirmation is an approximation only and given in good faith. We therefore recommend that electricians are not booked in advance of you receiving your goods.
- You shall bear the risk of loss or damage to the products from the moment in which you, or a third party appointed by you and other than the carrier, physically takes possession of such products.
- Rothschild & Bickers customer service shall provide the assistance required for any potential problem relating to the delivery. You may contact them at email@example.com or call on +44 (0)1992 677292
Please read all instructions before installing your lights with a qualified electrician. Your warranty will be invalid if you do not adhere to the following:
- Any defect resulting from a failure to follow our instructions or competent practice (including applicable local electrical safety standards and wiring regulations) in relation to storage, assembly, installation, maintenance or use will invalidate your warranty.
- Exposure to abnormal environmental conditions, including: excessive heat or humidity, exposure to salt laden air, improper exposure to cleaning products or other chemicals and solvents, etc.
- Any marks or blemishes that occur during installation.
- Must not damage or remove serial numbers or identification labelling.
At Rothschild & Bickers, we know every product that we produce to be of the utmost quality and craftsmanship. This is why we are happy to provide a ONE YEAR warranty that assures all products to be free of defects in material and workmanship starting from the purchase date.
The warranty does not apply to:
- any defect resulting from a failure to follow Rothschild & Bickers instructions or competent practice (including applicable local electrical safety standards and wiring regulations) in relation to storage, assembly, installation, maintenance or use;
- any defect resulting from: excessive wear and tear, neglect, carelessness, accidental damage or similar;
- any defect resulting from alteration, modification or attempted repair not authorised by Rothschild & Bickers
- any defect resulting from exposure to abnormal environmental conditions, including: excessive heat or humidity, exposure to salt laden air, pressure washing or mechanical cleaning, improper exposure to cleaning products or other chemicals and solvents, etc.
- goods which have damaged or removed serial numbers or identification labelling.
- light bulbs that are included in your pendant and are provided as a courtesy. These products are not manufactured by Rothschild & Bickers and are supplied with all lamp purchases solely as an accommodation.
Customers wishing to make a warranty claim should notify Rothschild & Bickers within seven days of the discovery of the defect. If Rothschild & Bickers is notified of a claim by a Customer:
- the Customer shall allow Rothschild & Bickers reasonable opportunity to inspect and test the goods in situ under normal operating conditions;
- where Rothschild & Bickers requests that any goods be removed and returned, the Customer shall be liable for the costs of removing the goods and the cost of returning of the goods;
- where Rothschild & Bickers, having inspected the goods in situ or having had them returned, decides at its sole discretion that the warranty claim is valid:
- Rothschild & Bickers will at its sole discretion and without charge: repair the defective goods or provide replacement goods;
- refund the Customer the reasonable costs of the return carriage of the goods and bear the costs of carriage to the Customer of the repaired or replacement goods;
- Rothschild & Bickers shall not be liable for the costs of installing repaired or replacement goods;
- Rothschild & Bickers shall not be liable for any other costs, including but not limited to costs caused by the removal or installation; loss of profits; loss of business, reputation or goodwill; and special, indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- where the goods are repaired or replaced, the repaired or replaced goods shall as far as reasonably possible match the specification of the original goods;
Warranty is valid only with the order number and matching email address. The purchase of any Rothschild & Bickers product via a third party vendor (e.g. eBay, Amazon) will not under any circumstance be covered by our warranty policy.
To make a warranty claim, or if your shipment arrived damaged or defective, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the issue or call us for assistance on +44 (0)1992 677292
Nothing in the terms and conditions in any way limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or by fraud.
- We shall not be liable for any economic losses (including without limitation loss of profits, revenue, business, contracts, management time, data or anticipated savings), nor for any loss of goodwill or reputation, nor any indirect loss, whether arising in contract or tort (including negligence) or pre-contractual or other representations (except for fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation) or otherwise, even if advised of the probability of such damage or where it was foreseeable. Except in the event of death or personal injury, in no event shall our liability under these terms and conditions exceed the amount paid or payable by you for the Products or goods. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your rights of cancellation.
- We shall take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure. Except where we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any such amendments will take effect when posted on the Website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use the Website. Your continued use of the Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Safety regulations. All products comply with appropriate safety and consumer regulations.
- Assembly. Full assembly instructions are provided within the product packaging on any items that require assembly.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- English law applies to this contract. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with a contract between us or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.
YOUR PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
USING THE SITE
The Site is for your personal use only. You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- All costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site; and keeping your password and other account details confidential.
- The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at email@example.com
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree to comply with our acceptable use terms (see below) and our online terms and conditions for the supply of goods, where applicable.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
As a condition of your use of the site, you agree not to use the site for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by these Terms;
- to commit any act of fraud;
- to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- in any manner that harms minors;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks; or
- to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
LINKING AND FRAMING
You may create a link to our site from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- Creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our site.
- Implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our site.
- Displays any of the trademarks or logos used on our site without our permission or that of the owner of such trademarks or logos; or is placed on a website that itself breaches these Terms.
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
Certain content, products and services available via our website may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
You recognise and agree that all copyright, database rights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and/or content of this Website are owned by Rothschild & Bickers Limited.
This website is an official website of Rothschild & Bickers Limited. The website and all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to rights in the website as a database) in its text, design, graphics, and the selection, organisation and arrangement thereof, together with the Rothschild & Bickers logos and trade names depicted on the website, belong to Rothschild & Bickers Ltd.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained on the website is made available to you for your personal and non-commercial use, and that you may only download such material and content for the sole purpose of using the Website to a single, personal computer. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited and you agree that it is strictly prohibited to (or to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, modify, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of material and/or content from the website without our written permission and that any of the above is a violation of our intellectual property rights.
Our staff have a right to work in a non-threatening environment, and we reserve the right to refuse sale of Products and conduct services or contact with any person who displays verbal, physical and/or threatening behaviour towards our staff.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.